Commodore 64 Commodore 64

nice use of the voice!

Dancing in Blue Dancing in Blue

It takes a while for it to get up to speed but very nice!

funkywim responds:

Tnx! :)

Humans (Piano & Strings) Humans (Piano & Strings)

nice song

it's a very good song, catchy melody... I let it loop for a while... it eases my mind...

Rainbow Road V2 Rainbow Road V2

ahem

the melody is ok, but it sounds so bad with these instruments.

Zeke30695 responds:

HOORAY! Finally a lower than 5 review! You my good sir are the first to do this to me! Which means I will update it with better "instruments"

_-={Wolven Shrine}=-_ _-={Wolven Shrine}=-_

Very good

This reminds me of The legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Especially the wolve sounds.

MaestroRage responds:

I havn't had the chance to play these games myself, but i'll take your word on it!

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

_-={Victorious Day}=-_ _-={Victorious Day}=-_

whoa

Man, this music of yours is soooo good. I can see the fights all around me. Now i know, that i have spilled 16years hear on earth, not knowing your music.

MaestroRage responds:

ah thats not true at all Lynch. Life is never wasted, but your 16 years has given you experience to take this music, and go where you want with it with a more powerful grasp of life and what makes it work!

If you must, don't think you've spilt the years, but prepared 16 years :)!

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

_-={Subito Crudelo}=-_ _-={Subito Crudelo}=-_

great

Nice, the voice fit's well in the music, but i think the quality of the voice is a little bit too low. Use a better mic, and this song is even better than it is now.

MaestroRage responds:

Good mic's are fairly expensive, and LadyArsenic is not in the position to be spending several hundreds of dollars for one, at least not yet :D! One day soon we hope!

Thank you for the review, we're glad you liked it!

The Angles Whistle (Remix) The Angles Whistle (Remix)

whoooaaa

great, its so fast and good, this is one great piece of music. Sometimes there are small gaps in the rythm but overal, it's okay.

TAA--Night of the Wolf TAA--Night of the Wolf

movies!!!

well talk about movies, i'm working on one(no flash, real movie). can i use this? its perfect!!!!!!!
awesome music

TheAmateurAnimator responds:

Go ahead.

bomb squad bomb squad

hehe

it's like a psychedelic arrangement of the original bomb squad music